Motivate your audience to do something; Marketing is not creative unless it sells. You can pretty much ensure that you’ll end up with creative marketing if you start out by devising a creative strategy. Such a strategy is similar to a marketing plan, but limited to advertising only, and defined solely at the content of ads and/or commercials. If you think there’s a simple formula for establishing such a strategy, you’re absolutely right.
Follow following steps:
- Find the inherent drama within your offering;
- Translate that inherent drama into a meaningful benefit;
- State your benefits as believably as possible;
- Get people’s attention;
- Be sure you’re communicating clearly;
- Measure your finished advertisement, commercial, letter or brochure against your creative strategy.
My Consultancy–Asif J. Mir - Management Consultant–transforms organizations where people have the freedom to be creative, a place that brings out the best in everybody–an open, fair place where people have a sense that what they do matters. For details please visit www.asifjmir.com, and my Lectures