- Self-awareness: Maintains awareness of internal emotional states and has the ability to differentiate between emotional states; awareness of emotional strengths and gaps,
- Self-management: Employs effective personal strategies to lessen or eliminate acting out of disruptive emotional states,
- Self-confidence: Develops and maintains a strong and realistic sense of one’s capabilities and value to others,
- Adaptability: Can adjust emotions, thoughts and behaviors to new dynamic situations; tolerant of different ideas and perspectives,
- Stress management: Achieves and maintains an internal equilibrium and calmness within a changing environment,
- Responsibility: Keeps commitments to others within agreed-upon parameters on a consistent basis,
- Trustworthy: Knows one’s own values, principles and feelings and acts consistently in accordance with them; acts ethically, fairly and reliably in relationship with others.
My Consultancy–Asif J. Mir – Management Consultant–transforms organizations where people have the freedom to be creative, a place that brings out the best in everybody–an open, fair place where people have a sense that what they do matters. For details please visit www.asifjmir.com, and my Lectures.